You've just completed the Planning Process. How will your team use this information to address your workforce gaps?
… By exploring the components of the Workforce Development Framework (WDF)!
The Components & Strategies
This section walks you through how to explore the WDF components and strategies. It'll help you determine what gap-closing strategies are best suited to the needs of your agency.
Keep in mind…
- These components are inter-related. You may find that you have to develop strategies for more than one component to be successful.
- You’ll also need to consider what your agency is already doing well. Use this information to help address specific workforce gaps.
Here's what you need to do:
- Review the Quick Guide to Exploration.
This summarizes components your team might choose to explore first, depending on what you uncovered during the Planning Process.
- Review each of the Components and their worksheets.
Worksheets help you:
- Identify your agency's desired outcome.
- Determine how well your agency is doing within each component.
- Pinpoint potential strategies to address and strengthen each component.
STOP Download, save, and work in your saved worksheets!
- Start Putting it all Together to develop your action plan.